New Jersey City University
• New Jersey City University is in Jersey City, New Jersey.
• New Jersey City University, a member of New Jersey Association of State Colleges and Universities was established in 1929.
• Initially it was named as New Jersey State Normal School at Jersey City. But later, in 1998 it was finally given a name of New Jersey Commission on Higher Education where Dr. Sue Henderson became the first female president in 2012.
• The university typically has over 6,500 undergraduate students enrolled and the campus spreads over 57 acres of land.
• The university provides 41 undergraduate degree programs and 28 graduate and diploma programs along with some interdisciplinary courses too.
• The student-faculty ratio is 14:1 which ensures the dedication of the staff toward the students. Also, the small sized classrooms provide the modified experience and top-notch learning opportunities for the students.
• The university not only excels in academics but also gives the students an opportunity to partake in the athletics programs, student organizations, fraternities, sororities and some calendar events too.
• The staff consists of experts carrying the best and the highest of the qualifications in the subject of interest.
• The various undergraduate degree and graduate and diploma programs offered through William J. Maxwell College of Arts and Sciences include courses in the fields of art, biology, economics, English, computer science, physics, psychology, etc.
• The Deborah Cannon Partridge Wolfe College of Education offers courses in the field of Early Childhood Education, Literacy education, special education, Educational Technology and others.
• The College of Professional Studies offers courses in the field of Accounting, Finance, Business administration, Criminal justice, fitness, nursing, and others.
• The purpose of engaging every student in some or the other physical activity is to relieve them from the daily stress of studies. Also, to develop their skills, improve their body fitness and put a sense of teamwork in them.
• The university has two sports team for men and women. The men's volleyball team competes in the Skyline Conference while women's bowling team is an active member of the Northeast Conference.
• Along with so many sports facilities, it has also some recreational programs to offer as well. These include jogging, swimming, basketball and weight training.
• NJCU also offers a wide array of about 500 undergraduate and graduate online courses which are more opportune and supple.
You can visit this school by clicking here.
You can click here to visit their graduate degree program page.
Pretty good choices when it comes to online classes and degree programs.
List of colleges by state. Maybe one of them is near you.
Copyright © 2021 www.onlinembacourses.org All Rights Reserved.